Presented by Abigail Harmon and David Mersky
1 of 5 in the Successful Synagogue Fundraising Webinar Series
Successful synagogue fundraising requires a unique combination of professional and volunteer leadership.
Your congregation may have the people who can fundraise for your annual fund (or a capital campaign). This webinar is designed to help your clergy, staff and volunteers know what they can or should do to help raise vitals funds for your community’s sustainability.
This first of five webinars coincides with our recently published book, Successful Synagogue Fundraising–Overcoming the Fear of Asking for Money.
This webinar will explain who among your leadership should:
- Create a development plan
- Help solicit gifts
- Give their own gifts
- Acknowledge other’s gifts
- Engage others in the fundraising efforts
- Coordinate various aspects of the annual campaign
- Coach others to help in fundraising
- Identify the best prospects within your congregation
- Cultivate your prospects and donors
- Steward donors throughout the year
- Excite others about the opportunity to give