Successful synagogue fundraising is no easy task, but it is possible—for all congregations. In this book, we outline a practical, step-by-step approach to fundraising programs and systems that can help your synagogue achieve growth and sustainability.
We show you how to:
- Create excitement about new models of fundraising
- Set up a comprehensive development program
- Find and engage current and prospective donors
- Choose effective staff, volunteers and consultants
- Create a culture of asking and giving that everyone feels positive about
- Bring your community together to support the congregation’s mission and vision