With strategic planning facilitation, your nonprofit can determine where you are, where you’re going and the best route to get there. Creating a strategic plan is an exciting, yet challenging process. As a result, an outside consultant can facilitate the process without insider biases. This helps you better articulate your vision.
How does Strategic Planning with Mersky, Jaffe & Associates work?
When you engage us to facilitate a strategic plan, we meet with your staff, stakeholders and volunteers to conduct a needs assessment, situation analysis and to develop a shared vision for your organization. We help you translate your vision into quantifiable goals and objectives – and develop step-by-step, tactical approaches to implementing the plan and achieving the vision.
A strategic plan can help if you are:
- considering a major fundraising campaign;
- dealing with or expecting a major staff transition;
- in need of more defined focus for your board and staff;
- looking for a new direction for your nonprofit;
- creating measurable goals for your board and/or staff.
We believe the elements of a strategic planning process vary from nonprofit to nonprofit. We do not offer cookie-cutter solutions. Instead we collaborate with you to develop a plan that will uniquely work for your nonprofit.
If you are questioning whether or not this is the time to create a new 3 or 5 year plan, call us for a free consultation at 800.361.8689, so that we may help you understand the benefits.
In addition to a strategic plan, we often support our clients’ fundraising efforts by providing:
- Organizational and Development Assessments
- Feasibility Studies
- Campaign Management
- Development Audits
- Annual Fund Enhancement Programs
- Major Gifts Management
- Prospect Research of current and prospective donors