Whether or not we have completed a feasibility study for your organization, we can provide you with a wide range of nonprofit campaign management services.
Mersky, Jaffe & Associates will:
- develop fundraising strategies for your campaign as a whole as well as each individual donor;
- systematize the process of identifying, cultivating, soliciting and recognizing donors;
- identify and develop leadership teams in each market segment;
- provide guidance in the sequencing of solicitations and the composition of solicitation teams;
- train solicitors and help solicit, where appropriate;
- conduct solicitation follow-up and debriefings with solicitors;
- establish systems to maintain contact with donors and prospects;
- help develop appropriate campaign materials;
- review naming opportunities;
- prepare agenda materials and reports for campaign committee meetings and organizational leadership; and
- work one-on-one with campaign leaders as well as attend campaign leadership team meetings.
Nonprofit fundraising management includes capital campaigns, endowment campaigns and annual fund enhancement programs.
Every development effort requires a specific approach. We customize a fundraising management program, by working with you to develop specific strategies for your effort and create appropriate collateral materials that strengthen the process. We believe that any campaign rises and falls on the quality of its leadership. That is why we help you identify, recruit and train leaders who will serve as advocates of your organization. We seek leaders who will do what they say they are going to do and have a pervasive sense of optimism. In addition, we help you maintain the campaign calendar, strengthen your systems to monitor fundraising and work directly with campaign staff and volunteers to prepare for solicitations and committee meetings, as well as generate reports for your organizational leadership.
A capital/endowment campaign has the advantage of being able to gather momentum fed by the excitement that accompanies something new. We work with our clients to promote the impact of their campaign on fulfilling the vision and advancing the mission. Our goal is to help nonprofits leverage and transform enthusiasm into increased and continuous support and participation.
We approach the annual fund as the essential foundation of an organization’s entire fundraising and development effort. It is the base for donors to support, through their financial contributions, the mission of your organization. Annual campaigns cannot be replaced by a capital or endowment campaign, but are immeasurably strengthened by the extra energy and efforts generated by these special, once-in-a-generation campaigns.
Client Success Stories
Our 600 member synagogue, which did not have a fundraising culture and had not had a capital campaign in over a generation, needed to raise at least $9,000,000 to fund its building goals. Mersky & Jaffe were our partners in the planning and organizing of our campaign, the drafting of fund raising materials, the training of our capital campaign committee members, and on numerous solicitations. They supported our efforts through challenging times and were in no small measure responsible for exceeding our original goal. Thank you Michael, Lori, & David.
— Steve J. Adler, Past President, Temple Beth El of Northern Westchester