Organizations are trying their best to make do with less resources. Maybe you noticed your own reductions in:
- Time without their families around
- Clothing that fits
Even if you are making do with less, the need for your services has not decreased. We all want to help as many people as possible through the pandemic whether it’s providing food, arts/entertainment, or spiritual comfort. You may even know that you need to increase resources for your nonprofit, but you can’t/won’t/are afraid to hire.
Fundraising is essential
Fundraising cannot hold off until herd immunity is a reality. Bottom line is that to raise more money, your need to increase resources for your nonprofit. Particularly staff to do the work. Whether you are holding off on hiring based on budgetary cuts, furloughs, or unfilled positions, nonprofits are more under-staffed than usual. But organizations have options.
Staffing options to help you increase resources for your nonprofit
We can, of course, help with an executive search. But, if hiring in this current environment is too overwhelming financially, mentally, or time-wise, consider interim placement from Mersky, Jaffe & Associates.
We can bridge the gap to help you:
- Keep your fundraising on track until you decide your next hire (or until that person is hired)
- Create a development or stewardship plan for 2021
- Execute your existing fundraising and stewardship plan
- Help oversee and deploy volunteers to keep them engaged and motivated to strengthen your nonprofit
- Analyze your current fundraising strengths and weaknesses and help you develop a model to move forward
- Be the leader, support, and/or hands your nonprofit needs to raise the necessary funds during the pandemic
We understand that it’s hard to determine your staffing needs when you don’t know what the world will look like in six months. That is why interim staff helps fulfill your needs on a contract basis without added costs of employing someone and increasing your long-term expense. Let’s set up a time to talk about how we can help you raise more money in 2021.